- Must be 21 to 35 years old.
- Your LincTix membership expires on December 31st following your 36th birthday. If you purchased tickets while your membership was active, you can still use them if the date falls after your 36th birthday.
- LincTix membership is open to U.S. residents only.
- LCT reserves the right to request proof of age at any time.
- LincTix members have the opportunity to purchase one $32 ticket to each new LCT production at the Beaumont and Newhouse Theaters and on Broadway (price includes a $2 LCT facility fee). LincTix members also have the opportunity to purchase up to two $30 tickets to each new LCT3 production at the Claire Tow Theater.
- LincTix can be purchased online or at the box office (tickets purchased online are subject to fees). LincTix can not be purchased by phone.
- All seats are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and availability is not guaranteed.
- Tickets are purchased using the 6-digit LincTix member ID generated at signup. You must have this number when purchasing tickets at the box office or online.
- LincTix members may buy seats with other LincTix members. To ensure that you sit together, you will need the LincTix IDs and billing phone numbers of the other members to complete your online order. You may enter up to six additional LincTix member numbers to your order.
- You may also purchase on behalf of other LincTix members at the Box Office by providing their member numbers along with your own.
- All tickets will be held at the Box Office for pick up on the day of the performance starting one half-hour before the show. Tickets cannot be mailed or printed at home.
- Please note that each ticketholder needs to be present to pick up the tickets, as proof of identity and age is required.
- Tickets may not be resold, and are not transferable. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- LincTix members may purchase seats with other LincTix members, but are not able to purchase seats next to regular LCT Members or the general public.
Each individual is allowed to have one active LincTix account. LincTix memberships can be revoked by LCT management for infringement of policy, including but not limited to ticket fraud, disruptive actions, or abusive behavior.