LCT's Patrons provide essential help to our Theater and receive valuable privileges throughout the season including personalized ticket reservations, preferred seating, convenient pre-show dinners and behind-the-scenes events.*
In these uncertain times, the support of our Patrons is more important than ever. We hope you join us at LCT in believing in the power and joy of live theater. We would be honored and grateful for your first-time or renewed Patron support. With your help, we will keep our Theater strong.— André Bishop, Producing Artistic Director
Your Patron gift makes so many things here possible - our productions, of course; our education program for New York's public school children, our magazine that you see in the lobbies, our Directors Lab, our Platform Series, and our Readings and Workshops program. These are activities that nourish theater artists and foster new generations of theatergoers.
As a Patron you can count yourself among Lincoln Center Theaters most ardent supporters and we will be pleased to express our appreciation with insider status for you at LCT.
*Based on current information regarding COVID-19 and concern for the well-being and safety of our audiences and artists, LCT plans to offer Patron benefits such as tickets to our shows and invitations to special Patron events as soon as the Theater is able to reopen to the public (currently planned for Fall 2021). Patron benefits listed here will resume when the Theater can be reopened and when related events can be held. Patron contributions are currently fully tax-deductible.
- Two complimentary tickets for all Vivian Beaumont Theater, Mitzi E. Newhouse Theater and LCT Broadway productions throughout the year on Patron Nights or for regular performances.*
- VIP service from the Patron Office staff to reserve complimentary tickets with option to reschedule. Additional best orchestra seats may be purchased with no ticketing fees.*
- Invitations for two to pre-show Patron Night dinners with LCT artist speakers at neighborhood restaurants or special venues.
- Advance information on LCT's productions.
- Advance information on LCT video/streaming content.
- Complimentary intermission drinks and refreshments in the Sondra and Charles Gilman, Jr. Patron Room during selected Vivian Beaumont Theater performances.
- Complimentary subscription to the Lincoln Center Theater Review.
- Patron listing in Playbill.
Supporting Patron Benefits
All patron benefits plus:
- Two additional complimentary tickets for Beaumont or LCT Broadway productions. (A total of four Beaumont or LCT Broadway tickets per production).*
- Two additional guests may attend pre-show Beaumont or LCT Broadway Patron Night dinners.
- Invitation for two to an exclusive behind-the-scenes event.
- Priority notification of Lincoln Center Theater's Annual Benefit.
- Priority seating for all performances and Patron Nights.
- Supporting Patron listing in Playbill.
Sponsor Patron Benefits
All supporting Patron Benefits plus:
- Two of your four Beaumont or LCT Broadway complimentary tickets per show may be used for the Opening Night including the post-performance party with the cast.
- Two complimentary tickets throughout the year for all productions of our LCT3 program, featuring work by new theater artists at our rooftop Claire Tow Theater.*
- Invitation to a backstage tour led by LCT’s Production staff.
- High priority seating for all performances and Patron Nights.
- Sponsor Patron listing in Playbill.
Benefactor Patron Benefits
All sponsor patron benefits plus:
- Two additional complimentary tickets for Newhouse productions. This additional pair per show may be used for the Opening Night including the post-performance party with the cast or for another performance during the run of the show. (A total of four Newhouse tickets per production.)*
- Invitation for two to an exclusive annual dinner with André Bishop, LCT’s Producing Artistic Director, at a Board member’s home.
- A cast-signed poster of an LCT production, an original cast recording of an LCT show, or another special memento of the LCT season.
- Even higher priority seating for all performances and Patron Nights.
- Benefactor Patron listing in Playbill.
Playwright's Circle Patron Benefits
All benefactor patron benefits plus:
- VIP service with house seat purchases for shows at other theaters at Lincoln Center Theater and on Broadway.*
- As a gift for a friend or family member under age 40, a complimentary one-year membership to the LCT Angels program, with opportunities to attend performances, parties with artists and other special events. Please call the Patron Office at 212.501.3252 for further details.
- As an auction donation to your favorite charity, two additional complimentary tickets in our best seats for run-of-show Beaumont, LCT Broadway or Newhouse performances.**
- Very high priority seating for all performances and Patron Nights.
- Playwright's Circle Patron listing in Playbill.
Producer's Circle Patron Benefits
All playwright's circle patron benefits plus:
- As a gift for a friend or family member, a complimentary one-year Patron membership with full benefits at the Patron level. Please call the Patron Office at 212.501.3252 for further details.
- Two additional complimentary tickets to Beaumont or LCT Broadway productions. (A total of six Beaumont or LCT Broadway tickets per production, four of which could be used for an Opening Night performance with cast party to follow.)*
- Highest priority seating for all performances and Patron Nights.
- Producer's Circle Patron listing in Playbill.
*Choice of dates is subject to availability.