- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director (i.e. phone reception, scheduling, house seat booking and additional tasks as needed)
- Act as a management liaison to internal departments, aiding in the general operations and day-to-day functions of the theater
- Assist in the execution and tracking of Co-Producer, licensing and cast album agreements, as well as LORT and institutional union contracts
- Facilitate outside rentals, internal special events and projects
- Assist with facility/accessibility issues and implementation
- Compile research on institutional practices for reporting to theater industry organizations
- Manage ticket reservations for all Tony voters to each of the theater's Tony-eligible shows and administer mailings to the voting members
- Coordinate annual holiday gift selection and distribution and organize First Preview and Opening Night gifts for the companies of each show
Requirements: proficiency with Microsoft Office; exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills; experience in writing business correspondence. Two to three years prior experience in theatrical management is preferred.
Reports to Managing Director.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits. Lincoln Center Theater is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to fostering an equitable, diverse and inclusive environment.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com and include "Assistant to the Managing Director" in the subject line. Deadline: November 30, 2018.