Lincoln Center Theater has produced over 200 plays and musicals at the Vivian Beaumont, Mitzi E. Newhouse, and Claire Tow Theaters at Lincoln Center and other theaters on and off-Broadway, as well as touring productions nationally and around the world. LCT is committed to developing and producing new works and classics. LCT’s education program, Open Stages, reaches thousands of public-school students annually with curriculum-related projects, teaching artist support, and tickets to LCT productions.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
LCT is committed to increased diversity, equity, inclusion, and access in all areas of its structure and operations as attention to these goals makes it stronger and helps better serve the artists, staff, crew, audience, and community at large.
Lincoln Center Theater welcomes candidates who are fully committed to joining an organization that is proactively focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Applicants from populations underrepresented in theater and who align themselves with LCT’s values and goals are strongly encouraged to apply.
1. Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Assistant reports to the Director of Marketing and assists in all department operations including advertising, digital marketing, audience development and customer service.
- Coordinate Membership program including sales and renewal reports, newsletter/materials design (eblasts) and executing quarterly renewal campaign.
- Daily Wraps (sales reports) and other reports in STAR system.
- Review & proof all materials.
- Update website content; working with Digital Marketing Manager.
- Update Lincoln Center digital signage assets with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Basic graphic design using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for title pages, LCT3 programs, price boards, program stuffers, etc.
- Assist the Associate Director of Marketing with direct mail campaigns.
- Coordinate in-house printing needs, e.g., front of house materials, LCT stationery, etc.
- Respond to customer service inquiries with Telecharge.
- Install 3-sheets and other signage throughout building.
- Copywriting as needed.
In addition, the Assistant handles day-to-day tasks for the Director of Marketing as required including meeting scheduling and prep, processing invoices etc. The Assistant also provides support to the Digital Marketing Manager and works closely with the Associate Director of Marketing.
Position Requirements and Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree or above, and 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a not-for-profit theater.
- The ideal candidate has strong interest in the theater, excellent writing and organizational skills, and superior knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with STAR system a big plus.
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to work independently and as part of a team, an ability to maintain a positive attitude, and to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities under tight time constraints.
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position with an annual salary range of $58,000-$62,000. Lincoln Center Theater provides comprehensive benefits including: Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 403(b) and Employer Match, and Paid Time Off.
Please apply here: https://lct.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=12
Manager of Individual Giving at Lincoln Center Theater manages Patron giving of $2,500 - $25,000 and supports and strengthens other individual giving initiatives in a highly professional fast-paced nine-member Development Department raising $13+ million annually. Reporting directly to Associate Director of Development and works closely with Executive Director of Development and Planning.
- Manage a portfolio of current and prospective donors, raising approximately $2 million annually.
- Develop and implement strategies to cultivate, solicit and steward Patrons and prospects, working closely with LCT Board Members and LCT Patron Committee members.
- Develop strategies to encourage increased involvement and higher level giving, including identifying potential Board, Major Gift, Special Gift, Planned Gift, Capital Campaign and Endowment Campaign prospects.
- Build relationships with Patrons and provide a high level of customer service.
- Draft special appeals and proposals as well as acknowledgment letters.
- Assist with the development of printed and digital Patron brochure and related materials.
- Draft Patron email and print communications.
- Prepare reports on Patron giving for Board and other meetings.
- Work closely with the Manager of Special Events, to plan and oversee Patron events. including dinners, cocktail receptions, behind the scenes and other donor cultivation events.
- Participate in broader Development events throughout the year.
- Project department house seat needs and track house seat usage.
- Work closely with Broadway box offices on donor house seats for LCT shows and co-productions on Broadway.
- Work closely with other departments at LCT as well as the LCT box office.
- Liaise with Development colleagues at other organizations on the Lincoln Center campus.
- Supervise Development Associate, Individual Giving.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA degree and 5-7 years of full-time fundraising experience in a not-for-profit performing arts organization.
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively, exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong donor research skills.
- Must be service and team oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Net Community Spark, Microsoft Office, Lexis-Nexis, Wealth Engine required, knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop desirable.
- Familiarity with house seats.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position with an annual salary range of $90,000-$95,000. Lincoln Center Theater provides comprehensive benefits including: Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 403(b) and Employer Match, and Paid Time Off.
Please apply here: https://lct.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13
Please note only candidates who submit a resume, cover letter, and a fundraising writing sample (proposal or other appeal) of 1-2 pages will be considered.
Adherence to all applicable New York State, New York City, and CDC public health and safety guidelines will be required of all employees. You must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 to be considered for an offer of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, affectional preference, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, disability, genetic predisposition, age, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.