Lincoln Center Theater has produced over 200 plays and musicals at the Vivian Beaumont, Mitzi E. Newhouse, and Claire Tow Theaters at Lincoln Center and other theaters on and off-Broadway, as well as touring productions nationally and around the world. LCT is committed to developing and producing new works and classics with an emphasis on the work of new and emerging playwrights, directors, and designers. LCT’s education program, Open Stages, reaches thousands of public-school students annually with curriculum-related projects, teaching artist support, and tickets to LCT productions.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
LCT is committed to increased diversity, equity, inclusion, and access in all areas of its structure and operations as attention to these goals makes it stronger and helps better serve the artists, staff, crew, audience, and community at large. Lincoln Center Theater welcomes candidates who are fully committed to joining an organization that is proactively focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Applicants from populations underrepresented in theater and who align themselves with LCT’s values and goals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Patron Room Assistant at Lincoln Center Theater:
This is a part-time, temporary position available in April 2023. The Patron Room Assistant will provide support to the Development Department by managing the Patron Room during the run of CAMELOT. Reporting directly to the Manager of Individual Giving.
- Manage the Sondra and Charles Gilman, Jr. Patron Room during performances of CAMELOT at the Vivian Beaumont Theater (30 minutes pre-show and during the 15-minute intermission; seven shows/week with some exceptions)
- Check-in donors and VIPs upon entry to the Patron Room
- Greet and get to know individuals who enter the room
- Report feedback and information gathered to the Development Team
- Liaise with catering staff
Position Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of two years of experience working in a front-facing role for a not-for-profit performing arts organization. An undergraduate degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a pleasant manner.
- Must be service and team oriented, and attentive to detail and follow-up.
- Must have strong interest or background in theater.
- Availability to work late evenings and weekends.
Required hours (with some exceptions; weekly schedule may vary slightly):
- Tuesdays: 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Wednesdays: 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Thursdays: 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Fridays: 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Saturdays: 1:30pm-4:00pm / 7:30-10:00pm
- Sundays: 2:30pm-5:00pm
Paid hourly at $25-$30/hour. This position is for evenings and weekends.
Please apply here: https://lct.bamboohr.com/careers/15
Adherence to all applicable New York State, New York City, and CDC public health and safety guidelines will be required of all employees. You must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 to be considered for an offer of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, affectional preference, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, disability, genetic predisposition, age, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.