This edition of the LCT Review includes:
- "Fantasia On a Life," an interview with Michael John LaChiusa
- "Through the Looking Glass," a conversation with Graciela Daniele
- "Cultivating a Legacy in the Garden," by Amanda Parrish Morgan
- "Nostalgia for the Peróns?" by Michael T. Luongo
- "Girlhood," by Cecily Parks
The Rosenthal Family Foundation— Jamie Rosenthal Wolf, Rick Rosenthal and Nancy Stephens, Directors— is the Lincoln Center Theater Review’s founding and sustaining donor.
Additional support is provided by the David C. Horn Foundation.
Our deepest appreciation for the support provided to the Lincoln Center Theater Review by the Christopher Lightfoot Walker Literary Fund at Lincoln Center Theater.