This edition of the LCT Review includes:
- "The Music & The Myth," an interview with Bartlett Sher
- "From a Troubled Heart," by Sadie Stein
- "T.H. White's Fingerprints," by Constance Grady
- "Excerpt from The Street Where I Live," by Alan Jay Lerner
- "Rearranging Electrons," an interview with Aaron Sorkin
- "Love & Politics," by Kate Andersen Brower
The Rosenthal Family Foundation— Jamie Rosenthal Wolf, Rick Rosenthal and Nancy Stephens, Directors— is the Lincoln Center Theater Review’s founding and sustaining donor.
Additional support is provided by the David C. Horn Foundation. Our deepest appreciation for the support provided to the Lincoln Center Theater Review by the Christopher Lightfoot Walker Literary Fund at Lincoln Center Theater.