General Management Assistant
- Prepare reports analyzing production costs
- Assist in the negotiation, preparation and tracking of all production and union contracts
- Assist in the planning and management of Theater’s annual Directors Lab program; hire and supervise Lab staff
- Manage personnel for all readings and workshops
- Maintain all production calendars
- Administrate space reservations system
- Oversee internal editing of Playbills
- Maintain all department records
- Provide departmental clerical support (phones, typing, copying, filing, etc.)
Requirements: proficiency with MS Office; exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills; experience writing all forms of business correspondence (e.g. letters of agreement, reports, etc.). Prior work with contracts is helpful. Knowledge of the performing arts is essential.
Reports to the General Manager and the Associate General Manager.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits. Equal opportunity employer.
Please submit cover letter, résumé and references to email@example.com and include “GM Assistant” in the subject line. Deadline: 10/29/14.