Associate Director of Marketing
Full-time position available immediately at Lincoln Center Theater.
The Associate Director of Marketing reports to the Director of Marketing and assists in managing all aspects of LCT’s marketing process, including advertising, direct and digital marketing, audience development and budget oversight.
In addition to helping manage the activity of LCT’s advertising agency and other outside vendors, the AMD is the primary overseer of marketing for the LCT3 division, and is the direct supervisor of the Digital Marketing Associate.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- LCT3 marketing direction
- LincTix program development and management
- Audience development and outreach
- Website management and development
- Print and digital ad review & proofing
- Liaison with Telecharge for LincTix and Membership issues/development
- Oversight and development of social media and email strategy
- Research projects
- Budget management
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Copy-writing/graphic design as needed
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree or above, and 5-8 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a not-for-profit theater. Candidates must have excellent analytical, reporting, management, research, writing and organizational skills. We are looking for someone who can help lead the department with a positive demeanor, and has the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities under tight time constraints.
Experience with Google Analytics, CMS (Django, a plus), STAR (or other marketing database), desired. Familiarity with Quark, InDesign or Photoshop a big plus.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Linda Mason Ross, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “Associate Director of Marketing” in the subject line. No phone calls please. This is a full-time position with benefits, and salary commensurate with experience.
Lincoln Center Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
General Management Assistant
- Prepare reports analyzing production costs
- Assist in the negotiation, preparation and tracking of all production and union contracts
- Assist in the planning and management of Theater’s annual Directors Lab program; hire and supervise Lab staff
- Manage personnel for all readings and workshops
- Maintain all production calendars
- Administrate space reservations system
- Oversee internal editing of Playbills
- Maintain all department records
- Provide departmental clerical support (phones, typing, copying, filing, etc.)
Requirements: proficiency with MS Office; exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills; experience writing all forms of business correspondence (e.g. letters of agreement, reports, etc.). Prior work with contracts is helpful. Knowledge of the performing arts is essential.
Reports to the General Manager and the Associate General Manager.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits. Equal opportunity employer.
Please submit cover letter, résumé and references to email@example.com and include “GM Assistant” in the subject line. Deadline: 10/29/14.