On this page:
- Your Linctix price of $30 per ticket holds for all performances. (Transaction and facility fees will apply.)
- On-sale for everyone begins FRIDAY, JUNE 4 at 10AM. Details below.
- Jujamcyn tickets are sold through SeatGeek.com, not Telecharge. You will NOT be buying through the LincTix portal on our website. Details below.
- Tickets will be sold ONLINE ONLY at SeatGeek.com
- You may buy TWO LincTix per account for this show!
All CDC and local guidelines will be strictly enforced for everyone’s health and safety. Protocols at the time of the performance may include contact tracing survey, vaccination or negative test verification, limitations on belongings in the theatre, proper mask usage, assigned entry times, contactless temperature check, social distancing, and more. Specific health & safety protocols are subject to change but will be clearly communicated to ticket holders in advance of their performance. You can find the most up-to-date information here.
Previews begin Wednesday, August 4
Opening night is Sunday, September 12
- Tentative final performance is Sunday, October 10
- Performances are Tues-Thurs at 7, Fri at 8, Wed and Sat at 2 and 7. Sun at 3.
For a full performance schedule, please click here.
- Click here to go to SeatGeek.com and use the email address at which you received this letter to LINK YOUR ACCOUNT
- You will receive a confirmation from SeatGeek.com. Click that link and follow the instructions and you’ll be all set. (If you would like more information about account linking, please visit this FAQ.)
- Click here to log in to your account using that email.
TIPS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS:
- You must link your LincTix account to SeatGeek.com BEFORE you buy or you will not see LincTix pricing.
- You DO NOT need your LincTix number. Once you have linked your account and logged in, SeatGeek.com will recognize you.
- If you already have a SeatGeek.com account you still need to link it to your Member account.
- Your mobile tickets will be available electronically immediately after purchase, but the ticket barcodes will be delivered 24 hours before the performance.
- Refunds and exchanges permitted for all. Contact SeatGeek Support for assistance. Click here for terms and conditions.
- You will have to present your tickets on a smartphone. If you do not have a smartphone, you will still purchase online but will then go to the box office window when you arrive at the time of your performance (not before) for issuance of your tickets.