On this page:
- Your Member ticket price ($60 previews/$70 post-opening) holds for all performances. (Transaction and facility fees will apply.)
- There is no Member advance sale for this show. On-sale for everyone begins FRIDAY, JUNE 4 at 10AM. Details below.
- Members have a DOUBLE allotment for the first week of sale. 1 membership? You may buy 2 member tickets! 2 memberships? Buy 4! 4 Memberships? Buy 8! Valid for all previews. Must buy by June 11 at 9:59AM EDT.
- Jujamcyn tickets are sold through SeatGeek.com, not Telecharge. You will NOT be buying through the Member portal on our website and the Member Hotline will not be used. Details below.
- At the outset, tickets will be sold ONLINE ONLY at SeatGeek.com.
- The box office at the August Wilson Theatre will open at a future date to be determined, closer to the first preview on August 4.
- You may purchase with other members by purchasing adjacent seats in separate orders on SeatGeek.com, by taking advantage of the double allotment for members during previews, or by both members contacting SeatGeek phone support.
All CDC and local guidelines will be strictly enforced for everyone’s health and safety. Protocols at the time of the performance may include contact tracing survey, vaccination or negative test verification, limitations on belongings in the theatre, proper mask usage, assigned entry times, contactless temperature check, social distancing, and more. Specific health & safety protocols are subject to change but will be clearly communicated to ticket holders in advance of their performance. You can find the most up-to-date information here.
Previews begin Wednesday, August 4
Opening night is Sunday, September 12
- Tentative final performance is Sunday, October 10
- Performances are Tues-Thurs at 7, Fri at 8, Wed and Sat at 2 and 7. Sun at 3.
For a full performance schedule, please click here.
- Click here to go to SeatGeek.com and use the email address at which you received this letter to LINK YOUR ACCOUNT
- You will receive a confirmation from SeatGeek.com. Click that link and follow the instructions and you’ll be all set. (If you would like more information about account linking, please visit this FAQ.)
- Click here to log in to your account using that email.
TIPS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS:
- You must link your Member account to SeatGeek.com BEFORE you buy or you will not see Member pricing.
- You DO NOT need your Member number. Once you have linked your account and logged in, SeatGeek.com will recognize your Membership, give you Member prices and offer the number of tickets to which you are entitled. SeatGeek.com will continue to recognize you as a Member based on the email address attached to your account.
- If you already have a SeatGeek.com account you still need to link it to your Member account.
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically close to the date of the performance. No hard tickets will be mailed.
- Refunds and exchanges permitted for all. Contact SeatGeek Support for assistance. Click here for terms and conditions.
- You will have to present your tickets on a smartphone. If you do not have a smartphone, you will still purchase online but will then go to the box office window when you arrive at the time of your performance (not before) for issuance of your tickets.
- BONUS: You may purchase double the number of Member tickets during preview performances if you purchase between June 4 and June 11 at 9:59am EDT. This will be available automatically when you log into SeatGeek.com